Compono is dedicated to high quality in the delivery of end-to-end human capital products and solutions, future growth, innovation and acquisitions that align with our business purpose.
Our services and solutions meet or exceed customers’ and end users’ expectations, are delivered efficiently and in a timely manner.
This achieved through:
- Ensuring that our policies and procedure reflect what we actually do.
- HR systems, processes and procedures allow for effective performance management and development of staff.
- Business and Functional strategies are underpinned by company Guiding Principles and take a risk-based approach.
- Removing functional silos and integrating the whole-of-business to achieve product and business objectives.
- Ensuring all staff are aware of and abide by the company Guiding Principles.
- Consideration of context of the organisation and aligning the Quality, Information Security Management System (QISMS) with the strategic direction of Compono.
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory / regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of a Quality, Information Security Management System based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO27001:2015 standards.
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees.
- Careful selection of suppliers and partners.
Understanding how our jobs (responsibilities and accountabilities) integrate into the overall flow of work.
Strategies will include:
- We will set measurable, realistic and achievable quality objectives which are reviewed at least annually. Our target outcome and objectives are agreed collectively.
- Individual teams are then empowered to deliver results, with delegated accountability, authority, and decision making. We ensure objectives are accompanied by plans and tactics to achieve and all relevant staff are aware of assignments.
- Monitoring and managing non-conformances and corrective actions. Reports are produced and reviewed in the quarterly Improvement Review
- Meeting and further actions taken as necessary.
Perform and provide, where possible, defect free services and work for all customers and end users.
- Ensure the entire Quality, Information Security Management System is reviewed at least annually for continuing suitability and effectiveness.
The Quality, Information Security Management System of Compono is based on the concepts of the continuous improvement process of Plan, Do, Check Act and conforms totally to the requirements as defined in ISO 9000:2015.
This policy and associated procedures will be reviewed in consultation with relevant parties every twelve (12) calendar months prior to our internal QISMS audit and more frequently, as deemed necessary.
Last updated 1/2/21